IPL Photo Rejuvenation
Skin Rejuvenation – LimeLight IPL Therapy
TGA + FDA Approved.
What is the LimeLight Facial?
The LimeLight Facial is a new, non-invasive approach to skin rejuvenation using Cutera’s LimeLight. The procedure offers the advantage of improving skin tone and surface imperfections associated with ageing and photo damage.
What Areas Can Be Treated?
The LimeLight Facial is ideal for any part of your face, neck and décolleté with skin redness, telangiectasia (tiny veins) or brown spots. Light (low contrast) brown spots, which were previously difficult to resolve, respond very well to treatment.
What Do Treatments Feel Like?
When the pulse of light is delivered, patients will experience a mild pinching or stinging sensation. Gel is recommended to cool the skin before vascular treatments. Anaesthesia or pain medication is typically not required.
How Many Treatments Will I Need?
One to three treatments are usually sufficient to see results. Additional treatments may be recommended, especially for excessively sun damaged skin.
Below is a range of photos showing before and after IPL therapy treatments. Click here for a PDF of more photos.
- Intense Pulsed Light is attracted to melanin, the pigment (colour) found in hair and skin, as well as oxyhaemoglobin (found in blood). Hair needs to have colour for hair removal treatment to be effective, but if there is colour in the skin there can be complications.
- Some skins may be too dark for safe treatment, as the light can be attracted to the melanin in the skin and cause hyper or hypo pigmentation. (increase or loss of colour in the skin)
- A recent tan is also a potential problem as the light will be attracted to the melanin in the skin causing hyper or hypo pigmentation. We recommend you avoid sun exposure on the treatment area for at least six weeks pre and post treatment. At all other times use a sun block with zinc oxide and or titanium dioxide.
- Sun beds need to be avoided in the same way as sun.
- Spray on and instant tan products are pigments. The skin should be clean of any such products before each treatment.
- If you are having rejuvenation or pigmentation treatments on the hands, wear cotton gloves when driving, gardening or playing outdoor sports
Professional, experienced, friendly, quality products and Caryll’s attention to detail is why I recommend IPL-Skin ResQ to all my friends and family.
Absolutely amazing!! the girls are so kind and made me feel so welcome! and the IPL treatment worked amazing on my stubborn hairs! could not recommend them enough
I came home today....I haven’t been treated by Caryll for a couple of months and today’s facial was beyond awesome. I felt all gooey and relaxed at the end. The results were just brilliant. Caryll is like the friend you are always blessed to catch up with. Her expertise and manner are beyond professional. She makes you feel so relaxed and pampered. Love love love IPL Skin Resq.. Thanks Caryll.. see you soon